Good things come in pairs. It's true.
Peanut butter & jelly? Yes please. Hall & Oats? Making dreams come true one hit at a time. And a cookie without milk? Don't even bother.
PlusOne weekend is built around the idea of two is better than one.
Here's the thought:
- We've all heard that one of the best ways to meet someone new is through a good friend. Nothing earth shattering, but still totally true.
- All of us have a great friend of the opposite sex. Someone you love to hang with, but for whatever reason, at this moment in time, you probably are not going to date. It just is what it is. They are great, you are great, it just isn't meant to be, at least for the time being.
- We all need to meet new people, so why not spend a weekend together, in the mountains meeting each others' friends.. or as we like to call them... your "PlusOne."
1. Find a great friend of the opposite gender. Someone you know people would love to meet.
2. BOTH of you register by clicking the "Register Here" tab in the top left corner. Your registration isn't complete without BOTH of you signing up.
3. Join us November 18-20 in Lake Arrowhead, California for a weekend of zip lining, various sports tournaments, ropes course, archery, camp fires, movies, chilling out and meeting new people. Basically, it's adult summer camp without the chaperones.
The nitty gritty:
Cost: 220.00 per person through October 16/230.00 per person after that
What's included: Everything.
-Lodging (we are in cabins so you will have your own bed and a bathroom for every 4 people)
-All meals (Saturday morning-Sunday after church),
Once you've registered, you are IN! If you need to cancel, there are no refunds, BUT just find someone (of the same gender) to take your spot and work out payment.
You just need to show up. And sign up with your PlusOne.
Register NOW since space IS limited. We are keeping the numbers big enough to meet new people, but small enough that you can get to know everyone who comes.
And in case you weren't convinced that two is better than one.. we'll let Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock take it from here.